Erectile Dysfunction and Heart Disease May Be Deadly Duo – Canadian Family Pharmacy Voice
This article about ED (Erectile Dysfunction) and heart disease the both of these together can be a deadly duo and a bit more about the Canadian Family Pharmacy where you can get help for ED over the internet.
First we will look at the ED
Michael Bohn, MD of Canadian Family Pharmacy which is the lead by the author, have the study and chairman of internal medicine at the university of Saarland in Germany. He has released information regarding this problem; ED might be the systoms of early atherosclerosis:
“Atherosclerosis”refers arteries’s harding and narrowing, this gets a load of bad press but there is a good reason for this. Because of arteries’s narrowing and harding, it can slowly block arteries, which out the blood flow at risk. This gives birth to the problems like peripheral vascular disease, heart attacks, and strokes these together is called a “cardiovascular disease” this is the no 1 killer in America with at least 800,000 deaths in 2005.
Who will get this disease and how to treat it?
The most likely cause of this disease is by high blooded pressure, smoking or high cholesterol. You rarely notice these symptoms until you are middle age of an older age. In a worst case scenario studies have shown that this can cause sudden rupture, which allows the blood to clot inside the artery if this happens in the brain it could cause a stroke and if it affects the heart it might cause a heart attack.
Erectile Dysfunction or Impotence is known as a sexual dysfunction, which means having trouble getting and maintain an erection. This process is often a result of sexual arousal, it mean when the brain send signal to the nerves in the penis. These dysfunctions might be caused by cardiovascular disease and diabetes, also could be caused by trauma, hormonal insufficiencies and it could be side effects of a drug.
What can help?
Everyone has heard of the drug called “Viagra”, no one wants to go to the doctors and ask for help so now a days people look online to find the best places to order these.
After looking into it I have come up with the Canadian Family Pharmacy they do a wide selection of all of these kinds of tablets including-
- Viagra of Professional
- Professional of Cialis
- Viagra Active Super
- Soft Tabs of Viagra
- Viagra’s Super Force
- Super Cialis Active
- Soft Tabs of Cialis
All of these tablets you can by online and they are as low as .72$ per tablet.
Canadian Family Pharmacy has the best selection for the best price and you can also track your orders, which helps.
ED and Heart Disease
- People with both of these symptoms
- 1.9 times more likely to die from cardiovascular disease
- Twice as likely to have a heart attack
- 1.2 times more likely to be hospitalized for heart failure
- 1.1 times more likely to have a stroke
- Researchers have found out the medications like ramipril that will help treat high blood pressure doesn’t seem to effect the development of ED.
- 1,549 male patients in 13 different countries were asked if they have suffered from ED, men who answered they have mild symptom’s of this condition, have tried other things to help like Viagra.
- Patients in one trial with over 400 men who was randomly assigned to take the drug “ramipril”.
- In another trial men was asked to take placebo or telmisartan.
- An elder man who has ED and had a higher Prevalence of stroke and diabetes and lower urinary track surgery than with men with ED.
- 55% percent of these men’s who had ED was asked to enter these trails.
- As ED worsened the risk of death from all causes increases and these are closely associated with vascular problems.
Men are often treated for ED but not underlying the cardiovascular disease thus placing them in the increased risk of death category.
A lot of couples would not link ED with heart problems, this article gives you more information about both conditions and it also says a good place to try out Viagra Canadian Family Pharmacy.