The User, using the Website, agrees to collect and use the Company’s personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
The user may visit the Website and not disclose his personal data, but in some cases, when the User decides to receive some information, use services or purchase the Company products, the Company requests personal information of the User.
The Company has the right to request from the User the following information: first name and second name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as financial and other information needed for an online purchase.
Any information automatically which is read as a result of the User’s visit to the Website, including the sequence of browsing, is used without identification of individual users. The company uses “cookies” in order to make the Website more user-friendly.
How Canadian Family Pharmacy uses the collected information
Canadian Family Pharmacy can collect and use the personal information of users for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us respond to customer needs more effectively;
- To personalize the user experience. We can use the information to determine which visitors of the Website are most interested in the services and resources provided on our Website;
- To improve our website. We can use your feedback to improve our products and services;
- To process payments. We can use information about the Users when placing an order for processing payments. We do not share this information with third parties, except in cases when it is necessary to provide services;
- To send the Users information that they agreed to receive on topics that we think will be of interest to them;
- To send periodic e-mail messages, which may include company news, updates, information about products and services, etc. If the user decides to refuse receiving follow-up letters, we include the detailed instructions on how to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email, or the user can contact us through our Website.
How we protect your personal information
The administration of the Website ensures the confidentiality and safety when processing personal data. We take appropriate security measures to collect, store and process any collected data to protect them from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction (username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website).
Sharing personal information
Canadian Family Pharmacy does not sell, exchange or rent out personal information of its users. We can use third-party service providers to help us manage our business and the Website or manage activities on our behalf, for example, mailing or statistical and other research. We may share this information with these third parties for limited purposes on condition that you have given us the appropriate permission.
Your agreement with these terms and conditions