How to increase testosterone level? This actual question is solved not in the gym or in the office of a psychologist. It is enough to understand what testosterone is and increase its concentration in the body.
The following Canadian Family Pharmacy recommendations are very valid and understandable – they allow you to achieve a lot and at the same time they are easy to follow.
Canadian Family Pharmacy Guide How to Increase Testosterone Level
Why is testosterone so important for a man?
Testosterone is the main hormone of every man, which is responsible for the formation of secondary sexual characteristics, regulates sexual behavior and spermatogenesis.
Endocrine disorders are common causes of male erectile dysfunction. Low testosterone level not only affects erection, but also reduces sexual desire. Decreased sexual drive is the first sign of age-related androgen deficiency. You may ncrease libido and restore erection buying Canadian Family Pharmacy testosterone boosters online: Tribulus Power, Tribulus Plus.
Men’s Health Tips for Testosterone Increasing
Most diets are detrimental to the body, they are harmful to many systems, including the production system and distribution of testosterone. These recommendations are related to the quality and quantity of food intake, the use of various additives, a good liquid consumption and change of lifestyle. Follow the link to learn how to lead healthy lifestyle.
1. Eat less and do not overeat
This is the best advice that a nutritionist can give you. Having mountains of food on a plate, and thereby overloading the stomach, you can stop realizing how much food you need.
- Reduce the amount of consumed food – this is the advice that everyone understands. This is important for the reason that men often have difficulties to calculate the number of calories they consume for any extended period;
- eat less, even if it is very tasty. Let’s say it frankly: the tasty food is often harmful to health. These are very the delicious things that you have to give up. A part of the problem lies in the fact that, once eaten really a lot (a rich dessert), you can negate all the efforts related to proper nutrition, that you have made previously. And do not use an excuse like, “Sorry, it was a special case.” It seems we are always a special occasion to eat something harmful to the body.
The rule of 50%. “I do not understand what’s going on. I eat the same foods, nothing has changed, but I’m gaining weight.” Read the 50% rule: after the age of 40 your body requires the half of the calories that you needed when you were 25.
It should be understood that metabolism varies with age. If you do not limit calories intake by about a half compared with what was previously, or not do any physical activity, your weight, risk of infarction, blood pressure and cholesterol level will increase. If you do not take the 50% rule into account, it will lead to an overload of the body’s systems. All these factors, taken together, may undermine health and reduce the activity of testosterone.
So, whatever you eat and no matter where you eat, eat less. Do not allow yourself to overeat, only because a large portion is available.
2. Reduce the consumption of sugar and sugar products containing purified starch
Men’s Health Care should start with reducing the amount of sugar and starch, which is quickly converted into sugar in the body is a very effective solution aimed at the preservation of testosterone. This only Canadian Family Pharmacy recommendation will bring a lot of benefits and will lead to serious results.
Some men think that we are talking about a small decrease in sugar consumption. Not at all.
- Eliminate sugar from your diet as much as possible;
- instead of trying to understand the various recommendations and calculations, you can simply abandon the use of products that contain sugar and other simple carbohydrates (such as processed cereals);
- do not eat foods which contain hidden sugar. Ultimately, all starches consist of simple sugar. Sugar is contained in the following products: desserts, different kinds of snacks and crackers made from refined white flour, white bread, buns and baked ringlets, pasta made with white flour, white rice, potatoes, corn syrup, high fructose.
- the only sugar, which you can use, is the sugar containing in fresh fruits and natural juices.
Sugar is a sweet poison. A large amount of sugar begins to poison our body. This is especially true when you are over the age of 40. After 40 a man may develop a second type diabetes and other diseases. This is a time when we should start to limit the consumption of sugar, if you have not done so before.
Perhaps you are trying to control your diet, even trying to eat correctly. But one can of soda, which contains 10-12 tea spoons of sugar, can easily negate many days of your efforts. Instead, drink a glass of juice without sugar per day.
3. Reduce the salt and caffeine intake as much as possible
- On average, we use 2 times more salt (4 g daily) than is necessary (2 g). This leads to negative health consequences, the most important of which is the high blood pressure. Salt shaker on the table should be a thing of the past, as a mechanical typewriter or a reel tape recorder. Whoever is cooking in your house, he needs to reduce the use of substances containing sodium (salt, baking soda). Sodium salts, contained in products, should be the only source of this element.
- You can drink no more than 2 cups of coffee or three cups of tea (preferably hot and without sugar) daily. If you violate this rule for a long time, the activity of testosterone may reduce due to the “fake” energy that caffeine gives. Besides, caffeine is a diuretic and causes dehydration. The increased use of caffeine leads to gastric hyper acidity, ulcers and bone weakening.
4. Drink more water
Pure water is the basis of men’s health care. There are many positive aspects in the daily use of a certain amount of water: it washes your body inside. Most people know about it, but very few follow such a recommendation.
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water every day. If necessary, count the amount of water consumed, even keep a record, if necessary. Let a bottle or glass of water will always be at hand;
- water is present in all food products, we consume a certain amount of water along with the food;
- people with excess weight should pay a special attention to this matter.
Note, if you used to drink little water, increase the amount gradually. When you aim at the active weight loss, it is necessary to increase the amount of consumed water. Water can not be replaced by coffee, tea or other drinks, because all these drinks contain caffeine, amino acids and usually sugar. A fizzy drink washes away the calcium from the body.
5. Consume less alcohol
Alcohol is detrimental to men’s health, including testosterone level. Try to reduce the consumption of alcohol as much as possible. Alcohol of any origin, includes sugar and cholesterol, and it’s not what you need, if you are keep a diet.
Those who regularly drink alcohol in large quantities, expose themselves to:
- Dangers of obesity;
- high blood pressure;
- heart diseases;
You are asking “why”? Regular alcohol abuse eventually poisons the body. This adds too much fat, cholesterol and sugar to your diet. Alcohol reduces the amount of burned fat and leads to weight gain and development of “beer belly”.
6. Replace meat and potatoes with seafood, vegetables and fruits
Most men prefer meat and potatoes. This style of food must be changed for several reasons, but primarily due to the fact that the store meat contains hormones that adversely affect the health and testosterone production.
Should we completely give up meat?
It is not recommended refusing meat products completely, as cholesterol is a basis for the meat, which is needed to produce steroid hormones, including testosterone for men’s health.
How much meat can you eat?
Canadian Family Pharmacy advises eat meat no more than 2 times a week. If you eat meat, limit it to two 50-gram portions corresponding to the size of a deck of cards or a bar of soap.
7. Give preference to products, that have a beneficial effect on testosterone
The list of best men’s health products:
- fruits, vegetables, berries;
- fiber and grain;
It’s necessary to avoid fast food, as it contains too much caffeine, cholesterol, sugar, salt and various fats. Regular burger plus fries and soda break all the advice given in this article. If you are forced to eat fast food, order a salad, chicken or fish (preferably grilled) and cold water.
8. Do not skip breakfast
It is obvious that a man should eat breakfast. Breakfast is a necessary condition of a healthy diet. However, in reality it is difficult to make him to follow this advice. Very often modern man eat breakfast on the go, it can be a roll (or cake) and coffee, toast and jam or crackers with cream cheese. That’s all!
What happens when you skip a meal?
When you eat breakfast on the run, drink a lot of coffee and have a snack and eat nothing else till a lunch, your body starts to produce large amounts of adrenaline and cortisol – the stress hormone. It will fill you with an artificial vitality. Epinephrine and cortisol release continues for several hours, thus blocking the production of testosterone.
You should always have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Distribute your meals throughout the day for you to have a constant supply of nutrients. This is the principle of “small portions”. But coffee and snacks are not appropriate.
A good breakfast should consist of a plate of porridge rich in fiber (without added sugar), low-fat milk or yogurt, fruit, nuts and peanut butter on toast of rye bread.
Lunch should be nourishing but not too abundant, such as chicken or fish, vegetables and fruits. Gradually you get used to eating this way and stop drinking coffee before a dinner. When it becomes a habit, you will be surprised how much vital energy you have!
9. Est the last meal 3 hours before bedtime
If you had dinner and went straight to bed, your body is still busy digesting food. Your brain is overloaded, as it constantly sends signals to the stomach and the pancreas for digestive enzymes production. Blood is mainly directed to the gut and makes a constant cycle. The insulin level is high, as it struggles with sugar and carbohydrates. The liver also works for retrieving the products for processing and further decay. All these necessary processes continue for 2-3 hours after a hearty dinner.
Together, these processes slow down the production of testosterone and distribution, as the activity of the brain, blood flow and muscle contraction are aimed at the assimilation of food. If you go to sleep right after dinner, you reduce the time important for night testosterone.
Following the listed Canadian Family Pharmacy recommendations, you will improve indicators of production, release, distribution of testosterone, as well as its effect. In addition, these rules will help get rid of the “enemies” of the hormone. All this will contribute to the general improvement of the body.